GET MAXIMUM SUPPORT AND CONTROL OVER YOUR PUBLISHING JOURNEY
We offer 360° support to authors and thought leaders looking to start their self-publishing journey. Our publishing support includes planning, writing, editing, design, publication, launch and a strategic marketing campaign to get your book in front of the right audience.
This service is designed for entrepreneurs and thought leaders who want to publish a high-quality, high-impact book with maximum support.
Using our unique Content Creation Process™ responsible for multiple #1 bestsellers, we’ll help you become the published author of a bestselling business book, even if you don’t write, don’t have time, and don’t know where to start.
What’s included in our self-publishing services?
- A full project schedule from start to finish
- Your own in-house team consisting of professional and experienced editors, proofreaders, designers, and consultants
- A strategic plan for your book to ensure it achieves your required business results
- Self-publishing on Amazon with a written launch plan and a fully implemented done-for-you bestseller campaign.
Interested? Book a call with a member of our team to get matched with the right level of support.
“Writing a book may sound like a great idea but without a team to support you and someone to guide you through the process, it can be a massive challenge. And that’s where Write Business Results come in. They held my hand every step of the way and guided me on how to structure a book that will not only captivate readers but also help me to grow my business and personal brand through a book. The end result has been astonishing and never could I have dreamed that I would be holding a copy of my own book! Without Write Business Results I would probably still be at chapter 1!”
– Ravi Solanki, author of What We Leave Behind: Discover how to leave your legacy and protect your wealth
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I own all the rights to my book?
Pre-publishing, you own the work produced in full once all payments for the service have been received. Post-publishing, you retain the copyright and 100 per cent of all print and reproduction rights when you publish via Amazon’s KDP platform.
2. How do I advertise my book to my audience?
There are a number of ways to promote your book and your message using your book; your book gives you credibility that you can leverage to generate business results.
We’ll guide you through them and we provide a range of services to assist in book promotion:
- A fully done-for-you bestseller launch campaign is part of all of our book services to get your book in front of your audience and generate buzz around it before and after launch day.
- Book marketing consultations and checklists to shape your ongoing book marketing for thought leadership, community and building your personal brand.
- Blogs, podcasts and other organic content creation and promotion to build your platform and further your reach.
3. Can you create hardcovers, paperbacks, Kindle versions and audiobooks?
Yes, our team can produce your book in all of those formats.
4. How long does the self-publishing process usually take?
Once your book is ready for print, it will be uploaded into your online self-publishing account and can be live and available for sale in as few as three days.
5. Do you provide any post-publication support?
We support our authors’ launch and ongoing expert positioning with high-quality strategic content such as blogs, podcasts, social and email campaigns.
We also have a private, online community where you can connect with like-minded non-fiction authors and get access to free resources for business growth using content.
6. What is the Content Creation Process™?
The Content Creation Process™ is our reliable, repeatable system that creates high-quality, published content to generate leads, new and repeat revenue, and an elevated reputation for business leaders.
It covers all the steps in the content chain – from ideation and planning to the production, publishing, and promotion of your content.